I usually wait until my babies are about 6 months before I start them on any kind of foods, not because I am super overprotective, but because I'm kinda lazy. It's just so much easier to breastfeed than to go to the trouble of spoonfeeding them every day that I sort of put it off. Plus the doctors say it's better for the babies anyway, so...win-win, right?
Well Shae is now officially 6 months old, so it's rice cereal time! She loved it and ate it like a champ--with minimal amounts of spitting it all back out, like babies usually do their first time. She has been watching us eat and drink intently for about a month and a half now (it's so cute--she watches the cup go from the table to my mouth and back), so I think she was definitely ready to try it for herself.
 |
| She's such a happy girl, she was trying to smile at me around the spoon the whole time! |
 |
| Fat and happy. |
 |
| I love my baby! There's nothing that can adequately describe the joy I feel when I hold her, look at her, play with her. It's magical. |
Awe-so cute! I'm glad you documented it! She's so big!
ReplyDelete