Monday, October 15, 2012

Shaelyn 5 months

So I know she's already 6 months old, but this post will contain only things from when she was 5 months.  She continues to be super duper cute, and she has started blowing spit bubbles and grabbing her toes and grasping toys.  It is a cute, fun age.  She also has developed this new habit of wanting to be held a lot, which is hard because I can't get as many things done, and I can't do things as quickly while I'm holding her.  I wish that I had nothing else to do but just hold her all day! Unfortunately, there are about a million other things demanding my time. She is growing still, and people have finally started saying how big she looks instead of how tiny she looks!

She sleeps well, usually sleeping through the night or waking up once.  She is not on any kind of nap schedule, as my schedule is different every day and I no longer have the luxury of scheduling events around her naptimes.  As baby #4, she just has to go with the flow.  

My two babies.  Seriously it is not uncommon for me to have her in one arm and the dog in the other.


Learning to grab things...like sister's hair!







"huh?"


Chewing on the fingers
The half smile...

The other half smile...

There it is!

I LOVE those blue eyes!

Cute little smirk



So excited!

Happy baby!


I know this picture is really overexposed, but I thought it was kinda cool.

This shows how she feels when Evie is this close to her face.  Although I will say Evie has gotten much better at being gentle with her.

That flower is about the size of her head.  When I put it on her, I thought it looked more like a hat than a flower!


She is so sweet and cute and happy.  It really is such a joy to have a baby!! Lots of work, but so much reward! Love you Shae-Shae!

No comments:

Post a Comment