Random September pictures:
 |
| The girls were ready for school early one day (this never EVER happens, so I had to take a picture to prove that at least once, we were ready early). Also they had matching outfits on, and they are just CUTE! |
 |
| Best friends! |
 |
| My garden in its glory! |
 |
| Claire was really excited about this visor she made in kindergarten. |
 |
| She wanted a picture with me...unfortunately I'm really bad at aiming the camera at myself, sorry! |
 |
| Playing dress-up: Pirates and Princesses. |
 |
| Hallie is being Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. She put this outfit together herself! I thought it was pretty good. |
 |
| Then, of course, Claire wanted to be Izzy too. |
 |
| Ben holding Shaelyn till she fell asleep. This was shortly before he entered the MTC (which happened on Sept. 12th). I sure miss having him around to help me with the baby. She loved when he would hold her. |
 |
| I made JAM!! And lots of it. It wasn't until I had finished all the strawberry jam that I realized I had been reading the recipe wrong the whole time. So my jam didn't set up right. But it still tastes great, so I'm not complaining! And I did the peach jam correctly, so it has a nice set to it. I really like the flavor of the peach, I think I'll do a lot more peach next year. |
 |
| Happy Birthday balloons for Daddy! I love you Rob!! You are the most wonderful husband in the world! I wish every man in the world were just like you, then the world would be a perfect place. |
 |
| All my favorite people in one picture...doesn't get much better than this! |
 |
| Happy blue-eyed baby! |
 |
| The oldest and the youngest. |
 |
| Evie showing Shaelyn her clock that she made at preschool. Cute sisters! |
They are my favorite! Whenever I do all-around posts like this, I realize what a wonderful life I have!! I am so grateful for my precious family.
No comments:
Post a Comment