Shaelyn is now three months old! Every day I exclaim "You are the best baby in the whole world!" And it is so true. This baby just sits contentedly and watches me exercise, do the dishes, get ready, or whatever it may be. Then when you look at her and smile at her, she rewards you with a big grin and cooing. So sweet! She doesn't complain unless she needs something, and the moment you pick her up, she stops crying. When she is sitting contentedly, if she wants you to play with her, she will give a little squeal/giggle, which is so cute! She loves sucking on her fist or her fingers when they find their way to her mouth. Adorable!
She is darling, with a very round head and face, and she is growing every day, although she's still small. About a week ago she weighed 11.6 lbs. She is still in size 1 diapers, though hopefully we won't have to buy any more after this package, because they are WAY more expensive than the bigger sizes. She is a great sleeper, and will nap for 3-4 hours at a time, and she usually sleeps about 12 hours a night, waking up once to eat and then going right back to sleep. Sometimes she doesn't even wake up, she sleeps right through the night. When she is hungry, she is very patient and can be held off with the binky for quite a while. She likes being held with her back to your body and facing outwards. She loves tummy time and has strong muscles. She loves anything that moves overhead, like her mobile, her activity gym, ceiling fans, etc. She loves her swing and her bouncer, and we utilize those daily. I love her so much!!! She is my darling!
And I take lots and lots of pictures of her. I would say about 80% of the pictures I take are of her--she's just so cute and she can't run away when I am pointing the camera at her!
 |
| One of her favorite spots. |
 |
| She usually plays with her toys while I do Zumba in the mornings. |
 |
| My little angel! |
 |
| Sucking on the fist. |
Man, I love that baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment