Saturday, March 22, 2014

October 2013

Miscellaneous October pictures:

New decorations! I made the pumpkin tower at the Pinterest craft group.

The kids and I made the paper pumpkins and the other wall hangings.
Primary Program day! Not sure why we didn't get a picture of Claire, but here are the other two Primary girls:


Wearing Mommy's shoes

Cheeser




The weekend prior to Evie's birthday/Scott's farewell, the girls and I traveled down to Vegas for Baby Dallin's blessing.  It was a fun weekend! On Saturday we went to a cute ranch that does a pumpkin patch in October. 


The girls loved this fun old-fashioned merry-go-round


All of us (except my mom, who was taking the picture)
Blessing day! He is such a cute baby!!


The girls loved playing with Brooklyn's dress up clothes while we were there





 It was a fun trip! My parents stayed in Vegas for the week to be with Chris and Rach and the new baby, and the girls and I came straight back home on Sunday. 
We have pumpkins!


Out raking up the fall leaves one nice Friday in October:












Shaelyn's face!







Sweet girl!














 I made this hat by request for my nephew Kaleb on his birthday:
Batman! This is being modeled by Hallie, but it's really designed for a boy :)

I also finished a new owl hat for Shae.  She loves playing with hats and taking them on and off.






Cutest little models ever!!



Then Shae commandeered Evie's hat so she could play with two hats



I love just watching her play with them!







 Beginning in September, Hallie started taking piano lessons.  She loves it and she practices on her own without any reminding from Mom! She is so responsible and sweet.  We love our good example--big sister Hallie! Claire can't wait for when she gets to start!



Evie is a very good tracer.

 Right before Scott left for his mission, we made him a Thanksgiving dinner since we knew he wouldn't be with us on Thanksgiving. Rob's parents came over and we had a nice dinner together. 
Shae-Shae and Papa!

We'll miss you Scott!

He reported in to his mission on Nov. 1st, the day after Halloween.
 Two days before Halloween, we got a big snowstorm with nice, wet snow.



 Hallie and Trenten were having fun building a snowman! Marla, Trenten and Ashlynn moved here to Bridger Valley for a few months in the fall.  They were here from about August till December.  It was great to have cousins so close, the girls sure miss walking to and from school with Trenten!


Combing Evie's hair

Caramel apples I made for Hallie's Halloween class party at school.
Although October was a busy month, it was full of joy and family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment