Thursday, May 9, 2013

Zumba!

I am so thrilled to be teaching Zumba again, after several months off.  I taught Zumba four times a week in Green River and I kept teaching through my pregnancy up until two weeks before Shaelyn was born.  After she was born, my position at Curves was no longer available because the Curves franchise moved into a smaller facility that was too small for Zumba.  Also, I was adjusting to life with a baby again and felt no great desire to go job-searching to teach Zumba right away.  Then we put our house on the market and moved, so Zumba was definitely on the back burner.  But after we'd been here about a month, I met Bonnie Rudy, a great lady who I had actually met once before, at my Zumba training. 

Bonnie asked me if I would be interested in taking over her Zumba class because she had so much going on with all her kids' schedules that she didn't have time for it anymore.  I said yes, of course!  And so in January I started teaching Zumba again, just once a week for an hour.  Right now it is perfect for me, as I think anything more than that would be too much.  But it feels good to be exercising again, and I forgot how much I love Zumba and love teaching it!! Best way to work out EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment