Thursday, May 9, 2013

Owl Hats!

This year for cousin exchange gifts, I made owl hats.  So I made four for the Henderson cousins that my kids had and three for Merkley cousins.  After Christmas, I made four owl hats for my kids, and I'm working on more for those cousins who want them and a few other people that requested them.  I am thinking of selling them because I have had so many people ask me where I got them and ask if they could buy one from me.  Whenever I go out with my kids wearing their hats, we get multiple comments from random passersby.  I think they're adorable, and kids and parents love them! My daughters come home from school and tell me about once a week of a new kid who said they wanted a hat like that. 
Lots of little owls!



I have made more since then, with more color combinations, but I don't have pictures of them yet.  I'll have to take some and post them! I also have a plan to try making a horse hat and a lion hat...wish me luck!

1 comment: