Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Baby Love

Well, I am fully living up to my reputation as the crazy picture lady.  I can't help myself.  So here's some more pictures of my favorite people, with a heavy emphasis on the baby we all love so much:






Look at those beautiful eyes!

All ready for church!

Sillies!  I crocheted the baby's flowers and her shoes.

I love that baby!
 After church (during which I gave my first lesson as a Relief Society teacher--I got the calling right before she was born), Shaelyn was in a happy mood, and I kept trying to catch a smile.  She's just started smiling and occasionally cooing (which we all love!), but it's hard to catch her at it. 





That's as close as we got to catching a smile.





My favorite is when she sneezes! If she can't quite get the sneeze out, she lets out her breath with a sweet little cooing noise.
 Check out the expressions in these last two, lol!



3 comments:

  1. Such a darling family!! If I have another girl I have got have you teach me to crochet! Love all the cute little bows and those shoes are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, so cute! I'm glad you are a "crazy picture lady"--I love seeing all of these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are so adorable!! Shaelyn is beautiful and looks very much loved:) Such cute big sisters!

    ReplyDelete