Friday, June 15, 2012

Last Day of School!

So I know I'm a little behind, but here are some pictures of the last day of school for Hallie and the last day of preschool for Claire. 

Claire's last day was Wednesday the 5th and we all got together and played at Rainbow Park.

Look at those cuties all ready for kindergarten! It's been fun teaching them this year.

Connor Rose, Jarek Davis, Claire Henderson, J.D. Veile, and Sophie Veile
Hallie had an assembly on her last day of school, which Claire, Evie, Shaelyn and I attended.  We also joined all the students of Jackson at their school picnic at Edgewater Park. Hallie had a wonderful time, as did we all.

Hallie with Landon Finstad, a boy in her class.

Hallie and her best school friend, Aysha Pathan.

Ashlynn, her friend Hailey, Landon, Hallie, Claire, Shaelyn, and Dusten Berg.



Hallie and Raygan Cochrun.

Jenna, Raygan, Bailey Jensen, and Hallie.

Hallie and her awesome kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Cordova.
We are ready for summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment