I love hair. That's why God gave me four daughters. I love doing different styles and trying new things. Granted, I don't have time to do every girl's head in a fancy style every day, but we have a good time with hair. A few cool hairdos we've done lately:
1)The upside down French braid with cornrows on top.
2)This one's nothing new, but Claire wanted me to take a picture of it. Just two braids connected in the middle.
3) Another variation of the upside down braid. This time with two inverted ponytails on top.
4) And my own design. The French rope: a combination of the rope and the French braid. Claire was my first attempt.
Hallie was my second attempt, and I used a slightly different method. However, the results are almost identical to the first attempt.
Matching hair! Anytime the girls are matching, Claire says "All right, time to do the matching dance!"
Some common classics at my house are the wrap-around French braid (or under-braid) along the back of the head, bantu knots, braid-buns, side braids, pigtails (high or low), side ponytails, inverted ponytails, and the small French braid across the front, along with may variations and combinations of these. I'm also a big fan of the twist in the front to go with just about any hairdo. I also recently learned how to do a fishtail, thanks to Alexis! But I don't have any pictures of it right now. And I've been experimenting with different ways to make wavy hair. It's fun stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment