Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Will's Blanket

So I posted a long time ago that I started a new baby blanket for Tim and Tamera's baby.  We now know that his name will be William Timothy Merkley, so we call him Baby Will.  I finished his blanket in the hospital after Ben's surgery.  The navy blue was an added touch because Tamera said that his room will be navy and white.

Now presenting: The Swirls Blanket


It turned out pretty big!
A closer view
I love this blanket, and I think I'll probably make it again! It's super soft, very fun and quick to make!

4 comments:

  1. K, you're seriously my idol. Is there anything you can't do well? :) I have a blanket I started crocheting about 2.5 years ago. It's almost halfway done. And I haven't touched it in.... 2.5 years! I should finish.. except I'd have to relearn how to crochet again. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! I am so impressed and kind of envious that I don't have that skill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! You will have to send me the pattern!

    ReplyDelete