Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Decorating over Conference Weekend!

We had a nice, quiet conference weekend.  The girls have been begging to decorate the house for Halloween all week, so when the weekend came along with October 1st, I pulled out the boxes and we decorated between sessions of conference.  When we pulled out the boxes on Friday night, the girls found their Halloween shirts.  Saturday morning, before I was even awake, Hallie and Claire had gotten dressed in their Halloween shirts.  They were so excited!  I loved conference, as usual, and the girls actually sat through an entire session with us on Sunday.  I was impressed.  We had a great time together!


Sorry that the hair is a bit unkempt, we just stayed home all day, so I didn't bother making it look pretty.

We've had unusually nice weather this year (it usually snows over Conference weekend).





Almost done!

My best decorating helpers! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! The girls are looking beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun. Is Hallie in school now?

    ReplyDelete