So, just in case everyone and their dog doesn't already know...
I'M PREGNANT!!
Just thought I'd throw that out there. I haven't been to the doctor yet, but I think I'm due in May sometime. Hallie really wants a brother this time. As for me, I would be okay either way. A boy would be fun and different, but I would love four little girls too. Rob feels the same way, we are both feeling excited and a little nervous. I mean, four kids? Really? That's a pretty decent sized family right there. I just have been praying that Heavenly Father will grant me the strength to do what is necessary to take care of my four kids. We already have a house of chaos, so what's one more added to the mix, right? (at least that's what we've been telling ourselves.) I am a bit nervous, but also excited to have another sweet tiny baby to love.
Congrats Melanie! You are a great Mom and I am sure adding to chaos will be so much fun. I feel the same way about having the girl this time.... it would be fun and I am so longing for one but if its a boy I will be happy too. Hope your feeling well and congrats again to the Henderson Family!!
ReplyDeleteI am WAY excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet him/her! YAY!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and your family! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteApparently that's what happens when you put it on facebook. Ha ha. Word travels FAST! I thought the majority of people already knew I was pregnant-but then I began to realize only our families and our e-mail group seemed to know. I posted it on facebook on Monday and the word was out within hours. Ha ha. I'm excited for you guys. You'll do just an amazing job as a mommy of 4- I just can't imagine how it could be any other way! Congrats again!
ReplyDelete