Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Evie's Birthday

I know, I know, Evie's birthday was a few weeks ago (October 19th) and I STILL haven't posted any pictures.  I'm slackin.  Well, we did a super small birthday celebration this year, just our own family.  Since Rob is so busy with hunting season and I have also been extremely busy lately, neither of us felt like doing a party and she's still young enough that she doesn't care yet.  She was really confused when everyone was telling her happy birthday and giving her special attention.  I think by the end of the day she finally realized something special was going on.  Although it was small, we all still had a great time!

The butterfly cake. I know the colors are weird, that's how all our pictures turn out when there's no natural light. The base frosting is actually green, believe it or not.




Three little witches!

Happy 2nd birthday, Evie!

She picked out this little radio, and she loves it. 

Evie LOVES books, and will bring me book after book to read to her.  She could read books all day.  We mostly got her books for her birthday. 
She's officially two now.  She's had the two-year-old attitude down for about 6 months now, though.  She's a feisty girl, but also very sweet and well-mannered.  She is the best at saying thank you and I love you.  Sweet girl.  We love you Evie!!

1 comment:

  1. Malloree picked out that same radio.
    She loves it too! Happy Birthday Evie!

    ReplyDelete