So I finally went to the doctor this week. I found out I am 16 weeks along and due in April, not May. My official due date is April 28th. When the doctor was giving me the ultrasound, he asked if I wanted to find out the gender of the baby that day! I wasn't opposed to that, but unfortunately the baby was at the wrong angle and had its feet curled up under its bum so we couldn't see anything in that area. But it's a good thing anyway, because then Rob will be able to come with me to my next appointment and we can find out together. I was glad to hear I am 4 months along because I thought I was a little less than that, and I already have a little bump, so that made me feel better. Here's a picture, taken on Thursday.
I am getting more and more excited for this baby! My life is so much busier now that I don't have as much time to focus on my pregnancy, so it was good to actually see that yep, there's a baby in there! Seeing the little head and tiny hands and toes on the screen made it all feel more real. I've also felt what I'm pretty sure are the first little flutterings too! The baby was moving all over the place during the ultrasound, so I know I'll be able to feel it more and more in the coming weeks. That is my favorite part of pregnancy, so I'm excited for that. I am really excited to find out what we are having, too. We will find out on December 21st, just in time for Christmas. I am one happy momma-to-be!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWere do the same month. Just like a 10 days apart. I find out at the send of the month what I am having. I am excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great due date! We are so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI thought you might appreciate that due date, Lacey!! Who knows? The baby might just cooperate and actually come on that day!
ReplyDeleteUgh- I just wrote this super long comment and it was deleted before I could post it. Let's try this again. I was going to say we can't stand next to each other during this pregnancy since my 2nd baby bump seems to be protruding more than your 4th baby bump and I'm only a week ahead of you! Ha ha. Oh well- I tend to overreact to the size of my stomach and am reminded in a short few months I had no idea what big was! BUT yay for babies! I am happy for you and know you will be a wonderful mother of four! I also was going to ask if I could commission you for a few more hair bows- and by a few I mean that- not the 50 plus like last time! Ha ha.
ReplyDelete