Monday, September 26, 2011

Brandon Mull Book Signing

Brandon Mull came to Green River!!! He is an author of youth fantasy books.  He wrote the Fablehaven series, which was AWESOME, the Candy Shop War, and the Beyonders series, of which only the first book is as yet published.  Since we are big Fablehaven fans, we wanted to go to his presentation at the high school and his book signing at the library.  Unfortunately, it happened to fall on a night that I teach Zumba, and Hallie's school open house was also that evening.  So I taught Zumba, then we all piled in the car and went to the school open house, and then we went straight over to the library for the book signing since the presentation at the high school was already over.  We waited in line for several hours at the library with all three kids, who were all quite tired by this time, since it was after 9 pm by the time we finally reached the front of the line.  But it was really fun and cool and amazing, so it was worth it! He was super nice and talkative, even though he had been signing people's books for hours by the time we got to him.  So please excuse my Zumba wear in the picture, I came straight from Zumba to meet Hallie's teacher and go to the book signing.  I guess it's an indicator of my priorities.  I'd rather be a little sweaty than miss Brandon Mull!!


Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment