A few pictures from our family outing to the park on Sunday, September 11th.
Later that evening, we enjoyed watching the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's program in memorial of the 10th anniversary of September 11th. I found it very moving, and I cried several times. It was so beautiful.
And some more--just for fun.
 |
| Aunt Teresa gave her these strawberry glasses and she loves them! |
 |
| This is her favorite way to wear them...upside down. |
 |
| A picture from when Tim and Tamera came for the weekend. Evie fell asleep there in a matter of moments. |
 |
| Helping Mom with laundry. |
 |
| Bedtime fun! |
 |
| Best friends! |
 |
| We were all wrestling on Mommy and Daddy's bed. |
I love my family!!
I love your little girls faces! They are SO cute and bright. Great pictures!
ReplyDelete