Friday, December 23, 2011

Putting up the Tree

Okay, I decided I need to play some serious catch-up because I want to be all caught up with my posts by the time Christmas comes.  So here are some pictures from late November, when we decorated our tree.  This was just after Thanksgiving, when all the family had gone back home. :( To cheer ourselves up, we had the missionaries over for dinner and then listened to the new Justin Bieber Christmas CD while we decorated our tree. 

All three girls were very enthusiastic helpers!




The girls were jamming out to "Santa Claus is Coming to Town", and Hallie included some acrobatics in her moves.



All ready for Christmas!




The finished product.  It's not as fat as last year's tree, but it's definitely dense. It was hard to get all those lights in there! 
I love decorating for Christmas! It makes my home feel so much more happy and cozy, and every day when I turn on the lights, it lifts my spirits.  Plus, everything is so much more magical with young children who get excited with me.  I love Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment