This week was full of fun Christmas activities. On Sunday we had our Christmas program in church, and Rob and I sang "What Child is This?" and participated in the choir. Rob was in charge of Sharing Time for Primary since we members of the presidency were having a teacher training. So he did a Nativity puppet show with the help of the other presidency members' husbands. I wish I could have seen it!
On Monday I made Christmas goodie plates for neighbors, home and visiting teachees, and a few others. For Family Home Evening that night we went Christmas caroling and delivered our plates as a family. It was very fun!
 |
| I made these nut balls, BYU mint brownies, s'mores mix, and cookies and cream breakaway, but I only took pictures of the nut balls. It was fun to try new recipes, and they were all keepers! |
This week has been a flurry of last-minute shopping and preparing presents for Christmas. I have been working on Stacey and Rob's gift all week, and Kate's gift, and Rob comes home every evening from work and disappears down to the basement where he is working on a gift for me. I am not allowed in that room.
The girls all wore their Christmas jammies last night and we took a picture of them by the tree, cuties!
 |
| My three favorite presents! |
They are very excited for Christmas!! We are ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment