Friday, December 23, 2011

Hallie's First School Christmas Program

Side note: This post is out of order, this program actually occurred on Dec. 7th. 

Well, this year marks the first of many, many elementary school Christmas programs that we will be attending.  Hallie was so cute, practicing her songs at home with the actions and everything.  My favorite was a song called "Mittens and Gloves" that the kindergarteners did, Hallie does the actions so cute.  We don't have any pictures of her actually on stage because anytime she was onstage we were videotaping.  I'll post one video, but the quality's not great.

Grandma and Papa came, the Gerrards, and the Butchers. I tell you what, that theater was packed!


Mr. Hoyt giving the intro.  He was my music teacher when I went to Jackson Elementary, and now he is Hallie's music teacher.  He's been teaching for 47 years!

Trenten, top row, second from right.

Ashlynn, top row, second from right.

This is the Mittens and Gloves song, it's much better in person!

Hallie after the program.  She looked so beautiful in her Christmas dress! Big girl!



 At the end, she said "Did you even see me? I didn't see you watching!" because she couldn't find us in the audience.  We assured her we were there and we saw her performance.  It was a cute program and a fun night for Hallie.

No comments:

Post a Comment