Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Best Birthday Ever!

On my birthday, August 7th, I awoke to the sweet smell of a rose lying on the pillow beside my head.  I found fresh lilies waiting to greet me in the bathroom, a bunch of balloons in the living room, and a bouquet of pink roses in the kitchen. 


I love my wonderful, thoughtful husband! My girls wished me happy birthday and offered to make me lunch.  They made me corn dogs and fry sauce, lol!! But I appreciated the gesture.  Scott then WALKED all the way to Smith's and back carrying two gallons of milk and a giant birthday cake for me.  That was so nice of him! Ben got me a package of Lindt white chocolate squares (heaven!).  Then when Rob got home, he took me to my hairdresser's place.  He had made an appointment for me to get a haircut and color (which I desperately needed) without the kids! Then I came home and he had ordered China Garden, our favorite takeout! It was the best birthday ever! I am so grateful for my amazing family, especially my husband for going through all that trouble for me.  I love you babe!  Thanks for an amazing birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment