Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hallie's Seventh Birthday

Hallie turned seven years old on December 2nd.  I have a seven-year-old! She is the sweetest, most tender girl I know.  She is bright and a good reader.  She is a good friend to her sisters, and they all play together so well.  She is always so sweet to me, especially when I am feeling sad or sick.  When I am feeling down, Hallie will make me a card that says she loves me or give me a hug and ask what she can do to make me feel better, or get me some water or whatever I need.  She does this for her sisters too.  I love my sweet Hallie girl!

Hallie had a small, at-home birthday celebration this year.  But it was still wonderful!
We made brownies instead of cake this year.  Yum! Brownies are WAY better than cake!

I don't know if you can tell, but the white sprinkles spell H.H. for Hallie Henderson.

Hallie's favorite gift was this Construction Fort.
 A few other gifts:



We built an igloo with Hallie's new present.



Then we covered it with blankets so it was a true fort.  It was a blast!
Happy Birthday Hallie! I love you so much my sweet girl!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Hallie-girl, too! She is the sweetest thing ever! She likes to communicate her tenderness, whether it be to say, to write or to do something thoughtful. 7 years old and quite an amazing young lady.

    ReplyDelete