Monday, April 30, 2012

Revamping the Blog

So I have been on here for HOURS trying to fix my blog.  The background was all messed up so I thought I could fix it easily--not so.  With this "new blogger" thing it wouldn't let me use the same template I was using before, so the new template didn't work with my old background. 

Then I was trying to change the family picture so that it wasn't the old one from 2010, and change the pictures of my girls in the sidebar to more recent ones, and it kept telling me that I couldn't upload new pictures because I had exceeded my photo usage quota.  Grrrr.  It took me forever to figure that one out.  So after lots of effort, frustration, and trial and error, my blog is now completely redesigned--not what I originally had in mind, but I guess it works.

I hope you like the new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment