Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random Cuteness

It's high time for another post of random cute pictures that I've taken over the last couple of months:

Evie loves putting on makeup with Mommy and gets into the makeup whenever she can.  However, I was unaware that she knew how to unscrew the mascara tube.  She wasted no time in educating me.
Who? Me? Never!



We had a great double rainbow one evening.  It was ten times better in real life. 



The rainbow got super bright just before the sun set.
Bedtime fun! The girls love playing and wrestling together just before bedtime. 





Claire took this picture.  She's not the best at aiming.

Telling secrets.


Kisses!

Storytime: Hallie was reading this book to Evie without prompting, and I just thought it was so precious. 


Watching TV wearing her new goggles that she got from swim lessons.  Why not?


Hallie wanted to draw a picture and send it to the Friend magazine, so this is what she drew.  We sent it in, but I don't know if it will actually be published or not, so I decided to take a picture of it in case it isn't published.







It's these kinds of moments that make motherhood so great.  I love you Hallie, Claire, and Evie!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, too cute! I miss you guys so much, I could cry :) Give all of the girls a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie! I saw your blog through Whitney's blog, so I thought I would check it out. Your family is so beautiful! Hope you and Rob are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete