Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Family Pictures

My awesome cousin Amber is a professional photographer and she takes beautiful pictures.  She took the family picture I have at the top of my blog and she took all of these pictures at our family reunion in June.  I just got the CD of pictures, so here are a few of my favorites:








All of the Keith Merkley clan.

Handsome boys!




Does it get any cuter? I propose that it does not.

My cousin Amber and her cute family.  Her third son, Asher, was born on August 7th, which happens to be my birthday and also her second son Levi's birthday.



All the Merkley cousins.  This number will soon be raised to six, since Rachel and Tamera are both pregnant!


All of my Grandfather Merkley's great-grandchildren.


All the girl cousins at the reunion.


The Merkley sisters!







The lodge we stayed at.  It was called the Moose Lodge and it was awesome.
Thank you again, Amber for the wonderful pictures! You are so talented and we love sharing in your talent!



1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I particularly enjoy the picture of Claire at the top giving a grumpy face!

    ReplyDelete