We are going on trips and doing fun things faster than I can blog about them! It's times like these that I wish I had a smartphone that could post pictures right onto the internet. Alas, I am still in the dark ages and I have a very stupid phone, it is not smart in the least. So I am still doing the old-fashioned uploading thing. Ah well.
To give you all a sneak peek of what's coming next, we went on a super-magical trip to Disneyland as a family, and also got family pictures taken recently. Not to mention our upcoming trip to Mexico this week! Almost immediately thereafter, we will be going camping for the Henderson reunion. Fun, busy stuff!
That means that I probably won't get around to posting much until mid-July. But I promise, it's all coming, and it's all great family memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment