This year most of our parties and visiting of family and friends took place after Christmas. It started the day after Christmas when our good friends Brandon and Melissa Bennett came up from Utah to stay with their two cute boys. We had a great time catching up and just seeing each other again! As we were cleaning up the aftermath of Christmas, almost everything was all clean and I walked in the guest room to find that Evie had pulled out the new books we had just gotten for Christmas. Instead of getting frustrated (my first instinct), I just smiled at how cute it was that she likes books so much and took a picture of her.
While the Bennetts were here, the kids made some bead pets with a new beading kit that Hallie got from Grammy and Grandfather.
 |
| Ladybug, spider, and bunny. |
 |
| And Evie enjoying the new tutus that Melissa made for the girls. I think she is wearing four or five tutus in this picture. |
On the 27th we had our annual holiday party with our high school friends. All those who come to Green River for the holidays are invited to come and visit with good food and friends. It was super fun as usual, although preparations were a bit more rushed than usual due to us having company, etc.
 |
| All the pregnant ladies! Erin, Camille, and I are all due at around the same time. Kym is a bit ahead of us, I believe. |
 |
| All us girls! Minus Whitney Harmon, who had to leave early. |
 |
| Cute Malloree. I made her sad because I tried to put her in the picture with all the other kids. Just don't pay attention to the mean picture lady, Malloree! It's okay. |
 |
| Jaden and the girls--a ladies man already! |
 |
| Two cuties! |
Also on the 27th, the Bennetts departed and Tim and Tam drove up to visit for New Year's. It was great to see them and the quickly growing Baby William. I just love his red hair!
On New Year's Eve we had a fun get-together with our good friends the Birches. We had yummy food and played Just Dance and played bowling with the new Kinect--surprisingly, I am a much better virtual bowler than I am a real-life bowler. We didn't take any pictures, but it was a fun time! I sure hope the world doesn't end in 2012, because I love it! Happy New Year everyone!
I love the crying picture of Malloree. Not that I love her crying, just the sweet picture. And I'm only 1week ahead of you so if we stand next to each other it might do some damage to my self-esteem since I'm pretty big now! Thanks for hosting our get together again this year!
ReplyDelete