Thursday, February 10, 2011

Eating Icicles

These pictures were all taken last week.  It snowed in the morning and we had fun playing in it.  The next day, the temperatures plummeted below zero and stayed there, so we got out into the snow just in time!

Evie loved eating the snow.  Eating the snow was a popular activity all day, as a matter of fact.

Right before we came inside, Evie decided that it would be easier to stick her whole face in the snow rather than eat it from her hand, so she started faceplanting repeatedly.  It was really funny, but hard to photograph.  This is what she looked like right after standing up. 


Claire making a snow angel.

Evie kept falling over, and kind of laughing because she was so padded that it didn't hurt.

Claire's completed snow angel.

Hallie making a snow angel

Goofy smile.  Look at all the snow caked on her feet!

Our biggest icicle


This is where all the water from our roof drips down, hence the family of icicles.

Hallie broke off the daddy icicle so she could suck on it.

Hallie sharing a piece of her icicle with Evie




Chewing a piece of ice




Evie started pulling off Claire's hat and thought that was pretty hilarious.

Snow days like this are the one and only compensation for the indecently ridiculous cold of the winter.  We had a great time! 

3 comments:

  1. What cute pictures! I can't believe how much Evie loves the snow. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun but so cold I defiantly don't miss that about Wyoming. I told my parents we will only visit them in the summer now. Ha Ha Just to rub it in a little right now in Pasco, Washington it is 62. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I totally thought those first pictures of Evie were Claire until I started reading and had to look closer to realize it was Evie! She's getting so big :)

    ReplyDelete